Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Introducing Designer Jenny Pedigo of Sew Kind Of Wonderful { Fabric Envy }

Do you remember last week when I mentioned I'd be introducing someone very talented? Well today's the day, and I'm pleased to announce this talented designer also happens to be a friend (aren't I lucky!).



As some of you know I'm a bit of a photographer too, so when my friend Jenny approached me about photographing her quilts I was very eager to help out. You see, Jenny has created a new quilting ruler called the Quick Curve Ruler. Yep, it's her very own invention and she's dreamed up some amazing quilts using it.



The Quick Curve Ruler is her own innovative design that allows you to seamlessly cut curves and create some really unique looks with your sewing. Trust me when I tell you that these quilts are gorgeous! When she brought them all to my studio I was trying not to drool. Not only was her quilting simply perfection (yes she's a long arm quilter too!) but her patterns are all so charming in their simplicity and creativity. I love the modern looks she has created with this totally fun new way to piece and sew with curves.

It was such a fun photo-shoot and it has been so interesting to see the process go from pictures to actual quilt patterns. Here are a few shots of some of her divine quilts!




You can get all of her great patterns and the Quick Curve Ruler in my shop at Fabric Envy.com. You can also visit Jenny's blog for a great video tutorial on how to easily sew with curves.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Andrea!! Your photography really shows my quilts off well...I'm the lucky one, I now have a friend with a quilt shop one neighborhood over :o) !! By the way I need some more fabric!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I am also into photography (in fact, I sometimes like the photo even more than my original work.) These photos Are just lovely, with really great light, and they show off those amazing quilts really beautifully! Heading over to look at that cool ruler....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still trying to pick my jaw up over the curvy solids...OMG!!!

    ReplyDelete