Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I Hate Making Bias Tape!

Photobucket
I hate making bias tape, do you? So when I met with my lovely fabric rep from Free Spirit fabrics and saw this amazingly gorgeous bias tape from Anna Maria Horner I nearly jumped out of my seat! (Which would have been crazy since I was 9 months prego!) The tape is 1 1/8", feels soft and is adorned with prints from Anna's fabulous LouLouthi collection.

So here it is, the solution to all your bias tape woe's--don't make it, buy it from Fabric Envy!
Just $1.00 per yard!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We've got it in three great prints, XOXO Candy, XOXO Apple, XOXO Twist. Now if all you peeps out there buy it from the shop I'll had lots more colors and prints to to my inventory:) If you're looking for high quality bias tape to finish all of your quilting and sewing projects you've hit the jackpot.
Photobucket

4 comments: