Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Two Free Tutorials for Girls Dress's from Shwin Designs and Fabric Envy

I am so excited to welcome this great pattern designer to my shop! Shwin Designs creates the most adorable clothing for little girls (and sometimes boys and grown-up girly's too). Seriously I would wear most of it and I'm talking about the little girl patterns. She is super talented and can whip anything up in a jiffy. I wish my brain worked like hers when I looked at fabric. Yes, I get inspired to sew when I see a certain print I just have to have, but then I turn to a pattern for direction. Shwin designs dreams the whole thing up all on her own! So after I came across Shwin Designs blog I knew I wanted her to design something using my fabric. I offered her two yards of her choice from the store. She chose Balloons in Aqua from the Children at Play Collection by Sarah Jane and the Neutral Stripe from the Taza Collection by Dena Designs. Now just look at what she came up with!

Photobucket

You can snag the tutorial for Hello Neutral Dress here

Photobucket

Get the tutorial for the Penny Lane Dress here

Can't get enough of Shwin Designs Patterns? Well you're in luck! Fabric Envy is now carrying her patterns available for instant PDF download from the shop!

Photobucket

Enjoy, and don't forget Fabric Envy's got some yardage on sale for the holidays for crazy cheap. LinkHurray sale ends Monday December 19th!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment