Monday, December 19, 2011

Great Fabric Combo and Holiday Sale Extended at Fabric Envy

First things first I wanted to give you all a little Holiday gift, so I've extended the Holiday Sale until Wednesday! Act fast before your favorites are gone! All Layer Cakes are on sale plus Yardage from 6.13 per yard on some of your favorite collections.

Second I wanted to show all of you this lovely little Apron that my dear friend Amy from Periwinkle Apparel made. Amy is a fantastic seamstress and might soon be contributing some great tutorials right here on the Fabric Envy blog! She has such a good eye for mixing and matching fabrics and I was so excited when she put Anna Maria's Clippings print from LouLouthi with Michael Miller's Ta Dot in Fuchsia together. Don't they make an adorable couple? You can get these great prints in the shop.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment