Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Lace Collars? Yes, Please! Iron On's for baby girl and more new embellishments at Fabric Envy

I'm so excited to let you know about some new products that arrived yesterday afternoon! Aren't those Lace Collars by Basic Grey just completely adorable? I'm head-over-heels for these and can't wait to use them. Watch out onesies cause here I come with my hot iron and the will to "prettyfy" everything! These are going to make such simple baby shower gifts, you can't go wrong!

It's easy to apply the collars:

1. Heat iron
2. Set onesie, or any shirt, bag, or other sewing project on your ironing board
3. Position collar on item and cover with a thin pressing cloth
4. Press (not moving back and forth)
5. Allow to cool down. Add a simple top-stitch to keep from lifting.

That's it!

 
{Image courtesy of Basic Grey, www.basicgrey.com}
Also just in-stock from Basic Grey I've got two new quilt patterns: Sweet Starlet and Hello Zig Zag. They're both featuring Hello Luscious but would look great with almost any other collections.



I've also stocked these super fun Vintage Canvas labels. Don't they look great on those jars? I also think they would make a cute addition to a bag or other sewing project.


{Image courtesy of Basic Grey, www.basicgrey.com}

If you haven't ever noticed the "Notions" section of my shop now is the time to check it out! I've got oodles of already made flowers, glazed buttons, ruffle elastic, crochet lace, and more. I work to stock my shop with unique items that will set your sewing projects and crafts apart from the crowd. How can you say no to flowers like these? Sure there are lots of DIY tutorials out there but these are priced so low that it's worth the time saved.


{All Images are courtesy of Basic Grey, www.basicgrey.com}

You can score one of those super cute flowers and a Curio Charm pack for free by entering this weeks giveaway. Comments close on Friday at 12:00am and the winner will be announced later that afternoon.

Enjoy the crafting eye candy!


 

4 comments: