Tuesday, March 20, 2012

"Pin"spiration!

Are you obsessed with Pinterest? I am!!!!! Today I thought I'd share a great furniture refurbish that I found inspiring or as I've heard it called "pin"spiring!



Just look at this before and after. Sawdust and Embryos are bloggers with serious talent. You can find the entire tutorial/project here.



 Do you recognize the print? It's Rose Bouquet in Sky from Joel Dewberry's Heirloom collection. I just happen to have it in stock, imagine that!



It really is such a gorgeous print. I want to do something with it but I just haven't decided what. What would you do?

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I love this fabric. You should check out my blog (sewvery.blogspot.com) because I've made at least 4 purses, 1 romper, and a couple (maybe 3) little wallets out of this fabric and the coordinating line. I would love to have this chest of drawers for my daughter's room! Whoever painted that is very talented. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really cool! Now that's thinking outside the box! Love that fabric too!

    ReplyDelete