Friday, March 2, 2012

Freshcut and Hello Luscious have arrived!

Geez I get way too excited about fabric! I'm grinning from ear to ear as I write this post. In the past two days I've received my shipment of both Freshcut by Heather Bailey and Hello Luscious by Basic Grey--both of which I have been waiting for patiently impatiently!

Goodness aren't they simply gorgeous? They really are fabrics worth loving and if you're like me and you've got Fabric Envy then you've come to the right place to indulge! Click on over to the shop and checkout all the great prints both of these collections have to offer. I guarantee you won't be disappointed! I'm offering yardage and bundles in Freshcut, and in Hello Luscious I might have gone a tad bit overboard.... I've got yardage, bundles, charm packs, layer cakes, and jelly rolls. I had no desire to leave any of you left wanting. I explained it to my husband as customer satisfaction, tee, he, he....

Be sure to tune in first thing Monday morning for your chance to enter an amazing giveaway right her on the Fabric Envy blog. {Hmm it may or may not include these two beautiful collections... maybe--I'm just sayin'}

Happy Weekend






3 comments:

  1. I love these designs! They make me feel all floral :)
    http://www.wakemeupwithasmile.wordpress.com

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! hi from a new follower ;) hope you might stop by my blog sometime and maybe like us back x

    Katie from http://maceylou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Flyaway bird prints by Amy Schimler -- but I also REALLY like the giveaway fabric -- and everything Pat Bravo designs.

    ReplyDelete