Thursday, March 8, 2012

Hello Pilgrim by Lizzy House has arrived at Fabric Envy


Hello Pilgrim by Lizzy House is here! I love the fresh designs in this collection. Now that I've got my hot little hands on it I'm trying to decide what to do. I'm really loving the Urban 9 patch quilt along that's going on over at Sew Kind of Wonderful.  Jenny's is such a talented designer and I'm dying to try her Urban Deco block with her Quick Curve Ruler. Just look:


Speechless I tell you, I'm speechless! Can't you just picture the prints from Hello Pilgrim in this block? Seriously, what do you think? If you were to make an Urban Deco Block what collection, or prints would you piece together?

If you want to participate in the quilt along you can get all the info here. The tutorial for Jenny's Urban Deco Block can be found in this post here. You've got to have the Quick Curve Ruler to create these blocks and you can purchase it in my shop here, along with some of her other great patterns here.

Don't forget you have until Midnight tonight to enter to win the giveaway for the Hello Luscious and Freshcut Fat Quarter Bundles. Good Luck!


3 comments:

  1. I can totally see that Andrea! You should do it...you need to do something for yourself and you you'd have fun! Thanks for the nice compliments! If only you had taken the picture of that block! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! That block is fantastic! You should make yourself a whole quilt out of those blocks and don't let anyone else snuggle under it!

    ReplyDelete